Monday, April 27, 2009

Saved....

I saved Shane's marriage this weekend.

While it may have seemed like my ill timed meltdown was a ride ruining shit bomb, it was actually divine intervention.

Let me explain.



This past weekend, the Long Island Lolita, Amy Fisher, was stripping at Score's on the island of E'ville. While this does not sound like anything all that enticing, short of meeting Coco from Chandler, this was the holy grail for the S man. He had plans of talking Amy into running away together on a screaming Suzuki 450, with nothing but mud in their wake and sex tapes in their future.

My implosion delayed Shane's arrival at Scores and some Joey Buttafuoco look alike had beaten him to the punch. Now he is stuck focusing on Coco.

Doing the lords work,

The Enmark

1 comment:

Suzukishane said...

The real bite is now I have to work this weekend and will miss Daisey from Rock of Love at Woodys. :(